Get the best mortgage!
Latest Blog Posts
- New BC Budget highlights and how it affects you and real estate
- Happy New Year! Thank you for choosing us as your Mortgage Broker!
- Just because it is Friday!
- Major Breaking News! Down payment increasing from 5% to 10%
- Interview with Ryan Smith from the Canadian Mortgage Professional Magazine - Q & A - A good time for alternative lending
- What should seniors expect from the new Liberal government?
- Canadian Mortgage Professional 30 second video
- Canadian Mortgage Professionals Canada
- What is on Your Bucket List? Join us at our booth and presentation at the 55+ Lifestyle Show Oct 20 at the Olympic Village in Vancouver!
- Are we living beyond our means?
Great News for Variable Rate Mortgages - No Change in Bank of Canada Rate
Bank of Canada met June 4, 2014. There were no changes in the rates. The Bank of Canada posts its meeting dates on the Bank of Canada web site. This is great news for people who have a Variable Rate Mortgage. There are some really low mortgage rates on fixed term mortgages as well. Check out our Rate page for our current mortgage rates. Call us today to discuss what mortgage option is best for you.